Thinking of studying in Australia? Victoria University could be your desired university. By choosing to continue your studies in Victoria University, Australia, you will have access to many opportunities and be able to have exceptional experiences while receiving top-notch education. There are more reasons why you should study in Australia and to be more specific, why you should consider studying in Victoria University. We will consider those reasons and more about Victoria University in this article.
Why study in Australia
Here are three (3) great reasons to choose Australia to study abroad.
- Australia has Internationally recognized courses and establishments
Australian schools offer a wide variety of international programs, ranging from preparatory classes to postgraduate studies. In 2014, the courses dedicated to engineering, accounting and health sciences were particularly well rated by the QS World University Rankings by Subject (world ranking of universities by specialty). Australian universities also score highly in terms of the quality of teaching and research and the professional integration of graduates.
- A vibrant multicultural environment
Sports enthusiasts and great food and leisure enthusiasts, Australians are friendly and welcoming. On campus and across Australia, you will have the opportunity to meet people from very different cultures and religions. If you like the hustle and bustle of city life, big cities like Melbourne and Sydney, with their modern art museums, numerous cafes and beautiful green spaces, will provide you with a fantastic modern living environment. You can also experience different food festivals such as the Margaret River Gourmet Escape in Perth or the Food and Wine Festival in Melbourne and visit one of Australia’s 60 wine regions. You will also have the chance to experience Aboriginal culture across the country.
- Australian Universities are Affordable
In Australia, tuition fees are much lower than in other countries which also attract large numbers of international students, notably the United States and the United Kingdom. Australian universities like Victoria University, are very affordable .
Read also: List Of Public Universities In France
ABOUT VICTORIA UNIVERSITY, AUSTRALIA
The University of Victoria (VU) is independently recognized for its world-class education. In the Times Higher Education World University Rankings (2018/19), VU retained its position in the top 2% of universities for the third consecutive year. With 15 research disciplines ranked at or above the global standard in the latest Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) evaluations , VU Research offers preeminent research opportunities in the fields of sport, health and life. active, as well as sustainable industries and quality cities.
Victoria University is located in Melbourne. This city has been voted the most livable city in the world several time.
Why Study in Victoria University, Australia
– Victoria University, is the only university in Australia to use the teaching-learning model, which has been used throughout Sweden and parts of North America for more than four decades. Undergraduates study one subject at a time, in smaller class sizes, allowing them to spend more time alone with teachers and benefit from greater immersion in each subject. The 2018 results show an increase in success rates and mentions.
-Victoria University, is also one of six Australian universities to combine pre-university studies with higher education. Students can move from a professional course on a pre-university course at the University of Victoria to a higher education course at VU , and return to study at any point in their career.
-University of Victoria’s award-winning blended learning model replaces theory with a combination of campus teaching and flexible online learning.
– Victoria University’s strong partnerships with industry and community inform all courses and students experience hands-on learning, including internships in work-integrated learning programs, to ensure that they are operational as soon as they graduate.
– Also, Victoria University’s has a world leader in sports science education. Its world-renowned Institute for Health and Sport maintains close relationships with more than 350 sport-related partners, including elite sports organizations.
– Lastly, after more than 100 years, VU continues to offer accessible, flexible, internationally engaged and industry-driven education that produces employable graduates!
Victoria University Rankings
#901-1000 in ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2020
#551-600 in World University Ranking ( QS 2021)
#351-400 in THE (Times Higher Education) 2021
#543 inUS News & World Report 2021
FACILITIES IN VICTORIA UNIVERSITY
Victoria University’s faculties include the following areas: Business, Humanities and Education, Engineering and Sciences, Health and Biomedicine, Law and Justice, Sports and Exercise Sciences.
The disciplines are spread across the Melbourne CBD, Footscray, St Albans, Werribee and Sunshine Hospital Western Center for Health Research and Education campuses.
Read also: Top 30 Best Universities In Europe
COURSES/ PROGRAMS OFFERED IN VICTORIA UNIVERSITY, AUSTRALIA
The College of Arts offers courses in communication, psychology, social sciences, …
The College of Business is one of the largest in Australia.
The College of Engineering and Science provides training in construction, engineering, sports, technology, etc.
The College of Education
The College of Health and Biomedicine has many courses in nutrition, osteopathy, paramedical. The students have laboratories and training clinics.
The College of Law and Justice
The College of Sport and Exercise Science
Tuition Fee for International Students in Victoria University, Australia
Tuition fee for undergraduate programs: $18,906 per year.
Tuition fee for post graduate programs: $20,493 per year.